So I was taking my walk this morning…
…and I was trying to decide what to do.
1. How many giveaways?
2. What should I give away?
3. Should I take my Dad’s offer?
4. If I do that should I have all three books printed?
5. If I have all three books printed should I re-edit Mazrakir? (it needs at least a surface grammatical edit) And if I edit, should I stick to jsut the grammar or should I do a more thorough edit?
*rubs her temples*
So I did come to a few conclusions.
1. Half a dozen big ones (at this point, more will come later I’m sure).
2. Posters, post cards, autographed books, a thermos, a t-shirt, an eReader skin and a pair of flip flops (although I have a feeling I’ll have to give my kids at least one of those things each *laughs*)
3. I am still kind of undecided. I’ll have to look into how I can get my books on places like Amazon and what it takes to get an ISBN without a publisher behind the request.
4. Yes. Obviously.
5. Yes. Obviously. As far as the second half… It is an example of my earlier writing (even if it is only 3 years ago) and maybe shouldn’t be tampered with too much. My self-editing has improved and it certainly needs that.
So walk did me some good. 🙂