It’s been a busy year, that’s for sure! Some of the personal highlights for me include:
– meeting The Boyfriend’s daughter, Chelle;
– the birth of The Grandbaby;
– my daughter turning 14, she’s such a beautiful girl;
– my son turned 17 way back in February, he’s quite the young man and 2014 will bring his 18th birthday! I’m astounded;
– Dayla, the book reviewer, interviewed me
– I met my favourite radio show hosts and talked about my book on air!
– Shades of Pink. What an awesome experience!
– I met Michelle Duff and developed a burgeoning friendship. I can’t wait to go and visit her! (Okay, okay, I know I’m using exclamation points excessively but it’s all so exciting! hehehe)
– I ended up with a wonderful story for NaNo, even if it did nearly break my thinker
– And I’ve had some awesome story inspirations. Like this one.
I also got my 20 gallon fish tank back. My ex-husband has had it in his keeping for 6 years. I’m pleased to see it.
Here’s WordPress’s number crunching year in review:
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,200 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 37 trips to carry that many people.
I like it. I love how many views I’ve had but I think it could be more. I intend to make it more this year. I would like 2014 to see HW2 published, the website launched, Lizendale in publication (even if it’s just for me), The Bodhisattva Warrior completed and well on its way to publication, HW3 completed and well on its way to publishing, I want to do another giveaway soon – I’m almost at 200 posts! I would also like to learn more about digital photography.
Personally, I’d like to see me in less pain. Definitely want to see fewer problems with my back and the slowing of the degeneration. I’d like to see me in a safer home and I’d like the next two tattoos done. I want to deepen my understanding of both mindful meditation and my energy work skills. And I can’t wait to finish my fish tank and take pictures for you all. It’s going to be gorgeous.
In the coming week we will talk about gratitude and delve into the gratitude jar. I’m not sure which day because we are going to see The Boyfriend’s daughters (I get to meet the other twin!) and see The Grandbaby plus I think we’re going to the motorcycle supershow in Toronto.
That last is a maybe. I have a sneaking suspicion TB (oh that’s unfortunate! We’ll stick to The Boyfriend) may put the kibosh on that since I seem to have pulled a muscle in my chest. Doesn’t keep me from walking! And I use my cane with my other arm. I’m good to go. 😀
Happy New Year to you, my readers, friends and family.