Good morning everyone!
It’s been a long, long time since I wrote last, I know.
A year, actually, almost to the day, I think. Many many things have happened since then.
- I finished my first year of school in 25 years with a 4.01 GPA. Yay me!
- Girlkid graduated high school, with honours. AND she got accepted to the university program of her choice. Yay her!
- Boykid moved to Alberta. It was time for him to make a change and he is doing well. Yay him! I miss him horribly. His visit at Christmas was wonderful but I am very happy he is finding his way.
- I moved to the city! It’s been great for me. I’m stronger, more independent, happier.
- Unfortunately, it was also the catalyst for the break-up with The Boyfriend (P) several months ago.
- I got reacquainted with an old friend from high school. M was amazing then and he’s amazing now. Lots of history there.
- I rescued a 4.5 week old puppy after her mother abandoned the litter. P, who drove me out to pick her up, rescued her sister. Micky, who started out at 4.7 pounds is now approx 35lbs and stands 19″ at the shoulder at barely 4 months old. She is a Corso-Rottie-St Bernard mix and will be a support dog for me. I have a blog where I will be talking about her (new post coming very soon).
- There was a college strike this fall and I got a B in one of my classes! 😦
- Wolfman is alive and well and we have been getting along brilliantly. This makes me ecstatic.
- I have lost weight and am getting stronger (although I have also fallen three times this winter and am struggling with recovery).
- I have a new man in my life and am super happy about it. This works, trust me. It’s one of those inexplicable things.
And finally, the two things I want to talk about.
One, I am part of an anthology called A Guide to Claiming a Scaredy Cat. There are ten authors writing short stories about strong female leads, feline shifters, claiming their commitment-phobe Mates and I am privileged to be one. Here is our Thunderclap, click on over to support us!
Would love to have your support for getting the word out about this anthology. Click the link, choose which social media platform(s) to support with, then make this post famous! 💖💖💖
#anthology #scaredycat #authors #paranormalromance
The second thing I wanted to talk about terrifies the snot out of me while making me very happy at the same time. Here it is:
I am now an official attendee for Ignite Your Soul 2018!!
Soooo much work to do.
Write and edit the story for the anthology. Finish editing A Year in the Life of S. Claus and HW3 for publication, finish this term at school, figure out swag and signage and a look. Plus the promo work for the anthology. And Micky’s training. And, you know, life.
What’s happening with you?
I have homework to do.